Graduation Day!

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

Well, today I graduated from my fertility doc! I thought I would be there another 1 - 2 weeks but he said everything was looking good and I needed to see my ob within 2 weeks. My progesterone level is at 14.5, so I'm still concerned about that but I'm also still taking 200mg of Prometrium twice a day to make sure it stays elevated enough to hold the baby. In another 3 weeks, I'll be off of it and the placenta will take over.

So we saw the baby this morning, wiggling a little bit as the nurse tried to get the heart rate. 154 bpm. Nice. We are so amazed how this one is growing from week to week. Today he is 22 mm in size, 9 over the last time last week this time. Kim is thinking that it's a boy this time around. I'm not sure what it is but I'm getting more anxious to actually find out. We talked about whether or not we're going to find out or not and we're not sure. I'm leaning more towards yes right now though. Maybe we'll find out and not tell anyone. I don't know, we'll see.

This morning when I put my pants on, they were a bit snug. Yesterday, my MIL said I was carrying high. I was like, I'm not showing yet that's from dinner. But this morning I did look like I could be, but maybe that's just pregnancy bloat. They say you show sooner if you were pregnant before. I'm not sure I was pregnant long enough last time for that to happen or not but the maternity pants are much more comfortable than the others I have in my closet and I've started to wear them.

So, I'm at the office. We need to get some more sales to do some repair work to the house and save for the baby. I have to make 12 calls today to get at least one appointment. Right now, I'm tired and putting off work for a bit. It's also cold.

Okay, I need to start to get in the work mindset so ta ta for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker

Followers

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP