I'm tired...

>> Friday, October 9, 2009

So, this week we went to the Gyn and saw another shot of the baby. The baby's head was laying on the placenta and the hand was up saying high. Also, we saw a kick and the doc said I would feel that in a couple of weeks. It was funny that he said I may feel it as a flutter right now but will think it's gas. A few days ago, my partner Kim was talking to the baby and I thought I felt a flutter. She continued and I told her it must've been gas.

So I've been getting up, going for a walk, eating breakfast & coming into the office. But when I get here, I'm tired as if I've had very little sleep. It especially hits me after lunch. If I worked from home right now, I don't know if I'd be selling many houses. Right now I feel like going home, cuddling up on the couch and taking a good nap. I didn't get to walk this morning so I'm going to do so after dinner this evening.

I've got 17 listings that need to get sold before Christmas. I've got two under contract, which is always good but I've got to work on getting a few others there as well. This morning, I met with Congressman Sestak to talk about extending the $8,000 tax credit. He is pushing for it and wants to do a press conference in front of one of my listings Monday, so stay tuned for a link to the interview.

I also need to figure out how to post a video here. I'll try later.

2 comments:

Nik E. October 9, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Always interested in hearing about baby progress. Its so fun when you get to see it through another person's eyes. One of my friends just gave birth to her 3rd child on Weds and they all looked so excited. All I could think of was "wow, 3 is an odd number!" My husband and I always say 2 is enough b/c there's 2 parents and each parent has 2 hands in case they need to grab a kid. I'm waiting for my BFF to deliver at the end of the month, this will be her 2nd--my goddaughter (her oldest) will be 13 in April! 'Nuf said on that. I have another really, really close friend who is due in March so I got a lot of auntie lovin to go around. All I can say is--glad it's not me! I can't remember, are you and Kim interested in knowing the gender of the baby? I remember a discussion about boys and fathers but to tell you the truth once you have a couple of kids and get past 30, you can barely remember what you had for breakfast or if you had breakfast at all!

Kimlyn October 31, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

LOL Nik! Well, at first I wanted to know the sex and Kim did not. Now I don't want to know and Kim does. Everytime we get an ultrasound, I tell the Dr we don't want to know but I'm staring hard to try and figure it out on my own. We've had several folks tell us we're going to have a boy. We'll see....

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker

Followers

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP