Acne... Really?

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So, yes I am experiencing an increase in Acne in my chin area. I'm like great, this must be a symptom of pregnancy. I'm so glad that it's not permanent because I don't like Acne at all.

I haven't posted in a while, I've had a bit of nausea, lightheadedness and fatigue. I'm 13 weeks, 2 days now and beginning my second trimester! Yeah!!!! We go see the Dr again next week and will be able to see the baby again. I've read that the baby now has ears formed and can hear us. My partner especially likes this because she talks to the baby daily.

I'm watching, "I didn't know I was pregnant" and wow I can't even imagine. We just came from choir rehearsal and I'm winding down now. I just wanted to check in.

Today, I heard of a teenager that was killed in Chicago coming out of school. They were talking about it on the radio and said that it is important for boys to have their fathers. My partner and I talked about it tonight. We think its important that if we have a boy that there is a male presence in his life to teach him how to be a man. I know single moms have done it and are doing it well, but we still think it's important. I think it's also important as a parent to stay involved in your child's life all the time, not just the beginning years. This way, you can stay on top of them and make sure they are going in the right direction.
Peace out!

1 comments:

Nik E. September 30, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Yeah, I don't get the "oh, I didn't know I was pregnant" thing either but I do believe it has happened. Just didn't realize it happened enough to have a whole TV series devoted to it. Sounds like Dr. Bailey is the right one for you guys. I know what it's like to really gel with your OB. The practice sounds very progressive which is awesome. I too believe in talking to the baby on the inside, they hear you. We think that our oldest is so smart b/c I was actually completing my thesis for my first masters degree. There are parents who brag about their kids being smart but this guy really is and praise be to God that he stays that way. He loves learning and that makes me so happy. I was an MG geek too so I'm thrilled. Which leads me to my next comment. You definitely need a MAN in a young boy's life. I don't care how much of a phenomenal woman we are! We can not teach our young boys how to be men. Not sure if you're into Steve Harvey but he's offered great commentary on this subject many times. Can't wait for your next post...

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker

Followers

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP