Oh so tired

>> Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So, today I am quite tired. I'm at work right now taking a quick break to update the blog. I just paid a couple of bills and I'm quite ready to go home and take a nap actually. But there is more work to do so I won't go yet. I'm craving Cold Stone ice cream right now and I think I'll get some on my way home from work.

I have an appointment to see a Dr. Russino tomorrow at 2:15pm. The doctor I wanted to see is not available until October and the receptionist said they like to rotate patients through all the docs anyway. I picked this practice because they deliver out of Paoli Hospital and I've heard good things about Dr. Teresa Merlino. I am also scheduling an appointment to meet with Ronni the midwife because I don't want to totally rule her out. I'm hoping to see her on Monday. I am also going to schedule some time to go see Montgomery Hospital soon.

This past weekend was a hectic one. We went to the wedding of two of our friends, Andi & Dionne and it was beautiful! On Saturday, I ended up working at the office for a good part of the afternoon into evening unexpectedly. I have a mentee and she was writing an offer with clients and needed me there. Sunday I went to church and then home for a nap and out to dinner at Cracker Barrel (yummy!). While in Plymouth Meeting, we decided to walk through Target to look at baby stuff to start to get an idea of what we wanted. The Pack N Play we like was on sale and we were quite tempted to buy it. But at 10 weeks, I don't feel comfortable buying anything.

Monday was supposed to be my day of rest and relaxation. Instead I went and took a couple of pics of houses I'm going to list and visited with family. I also went to a barbecue for a friend's daughter and finally got home around 9pm. The most exciting part, but also the most exhausting, was walking through the Baby's R Us in Springfield and looking at furniture and other stuff that we'll need. It was nice to get an idea of what we like and don't like and what is necessary and not necessary at all. My best friend encouraged me not to buy the big stuff but instead to let others help. We were thinking of buying the furniture ourselves but will welcome any help we can get.

One particular piece of furniture we really liked was the Baby Cache Heritage Collection in Cherry. It's beautiful furniture that will last for years to come because it change into a daybed, toddler bed and full size bed. The crib is $430 and the Dresser is $530. Wow. Didn't know these would cost that much. We also saw a changing table with shelving for $90 made by Graco Lauren Collection that we liked in Espresso finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker

Followers

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP