Exhausted too

>> Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So, last night I woke up for one of my usual bathroom times and couldn't go back to sleep for an hour. I was tossing and turning thinking about money and what we need to do to prepare for the baby and life in general. We found a house we really like in Abington. Now, let me first say that I was all gung ho to move to NJ because of the benefits we get as a result of our civil union there, but my partner seems to have other plans. She believes that we have more support here and should stay in PA. This house is beautiful and priced excellently! But we aren't ready to buy it yet. I almost wish I didn't know about it so that I couldn't stress about it. We are supposed to go take a look at it Friday.

So, I need to put a plan/goal together on how much business I need to do to meet the goals we have including doing some house renovations, paying down debt, figuring out what to do with my investment property, preparing for baby and time off, etc. This is what is keeping me up at night right now.

I showed my grandfather the last ultrasound picture we got and he asked if it was me and I said yes and his response was "Oh Lord". Let me just say for the record that some of my family are not too crazy about how I live my life. The fact that I am a lesbian does not chide too well with them all the time. They love my partner but getting married and now having a baby I think has thrown them a bit. But I'm happy so they'll just have to deal. I just wanted to make sure he knew I was pregnant before he saw me with a big belly and was upset because I didn't tell.

I need a nap soooo bad!

2 comments:

Nik E. September 9, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Wow, this is so cool. I wish that I would have known about blogging when I was pregnant b/c I wanted to keep a journal but I just couldn't keep up. I like the thought process and the way you tie baking, babies and buying houses all together. I look forward to reading as you get further along. Before you know it, your posts will read like my FB posts with my interestingly hilarious kids keeping FB land thoroughly entertained. Not sure if you were aware but my hubby has his own internet radio station where he does several live broadcasts. He's currently adding to the live line-up and I am going to have my own talk/reality show twice a month. You know the kind of bloggish, day to day stuff that goes on with an informational twist. I am thinking that it would be really cool to have you on to talk about your businesses and maybe entrepreneurship (you know I spelled that all wrong and it's too late for me to be worried about it!). What do you think?

Kimlyn September 10, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

That sounds great! I would be honored. Just let me know when you need me and when it starts so that I can tune in!

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker

Followers

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP