Labor Day weekend

>> Saturday, September 5, 2009

Well, I heard back from the Birth Center's director and I'm not going there. But it's okay, this time around hearing the "no" wasn't so bad since I've explored other options. Even though my blood pressure has improved, because my BMI is slightly over their limit the director thought it best that I persue another route.

So, I also heard back from Ronni, the hospital-based midwife I was considering. After explaining the blood pressure issue she didn't think it sounded that bad and asked that I come in for an appointment.

I also spoke to my RE about recommendations for doctors and he recommended Ronni as well as two other OBs.

So, I've decided for now to go see one of the OBs that delivers at Paoli Hospital. I really liked it there and feel comfortable with my choice for now. I'm going to research Montgomery Hospital a little more in case I decide to check out Ronni also, since that is where she delivers.

Right now, I'm in my office waiting for clients that are meeting with my mentee to write an offer. I had really planned to be off this weekend but things happen. We went to a beautiful wedding yesterday after I attended a funeral which was a bit ironic. It was a beautiful day all in all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker

Followers

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP